Monday, March 30, 2020

Pieter Lategan Title: Lockdown Day 4 - Waiting

 



On day 4 of lockdown, everyone awaits the latest news. The streets are quiet and the global death toll has reached 34,000 people. The pound is valued at R22.28, the highest ever seen. The oil price has dropped due to decreased demand. Everyone hopes for a vaccine as hospitals struggle in the USA.

Reflecting on my work, I believe it's good. I like the hair, but the mouth isn't perfect, so I'll practice more. The ears aren't great, but it's alright - there are similarities to the photo. I'm satisfied with the sketch, having spent about 5 hours on it, paying close attention to detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Lauren" - Pieter Lategan

 First Publication: 16 September 2024 5:46 PM Model: "Lauren" - Photo by Pieter Lategan I took this photo last night at #raras the...