Saturday, March 28, 2020

Pieter Lategan Title: The Fear For The Coronavirus

 



Medium: A4 Paper Pencil H

People live now in fear. The elderly are the worst hit by the coronavirus. They are weak and do not have the ability to fight the virus.

I drew it from a photo that I got on the internet.

So what do I think about my work?

Lowly I am moving out of the deep waters, and I can feel it looks better. I am proud of myself because I used a photo. The eyes work, the nose is almost there, the mouth is okay, and the ears are good. So yes, I am happy about the sketch. I took a walk to the shop, and the rows were long, and we had to stand outside of the shop. There are only a few people allowed in the shop, so I waited for about 30 minutes outside, and I was out in 6 minutes.



https://tucson.com/news/local/year-old-man-arrested-in-armed-bank-robbery/article_fb185c10-f95b-11e7-a18a-8f1637e12ff0.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Lauren" - Pieter Lategan

 First Publication: 16 September 2024 5:46 PM Model: "Lauren" - Photo by Pieter Lategan I took this photo last night at #raras the...