Friday, July 12, 2024

Development and Design of the Product Pieter Lategan Gallery was Unsuccessfull

 There are a lot to say with my journey I had this last few month to bring up the Pieter Lategan Gallery,  I tried my best to make of it a success.

I meet in the process wonderful people, friends and met a lot of new people.  Learn a lot and I am grateful for the opportunity to understand more and know more. 

Thank you for everyone helping me.

Pieter X (Twitter) Please follow me @pieterlategan_

Pieter X  Please follow me @pieterlategan_

Pieter X  Please follow @pieterlategan_

Pieter X  @pieterlategan_

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Lauren" - Pieter Lategan

 First Publication: 16 September 2024 5:46 PM Model: "Lauren" - Photo by Pieter Lategan I took this photo last night at #raras the...