Monday, July 15, 2024

Benefits to Buy my Art - Pieter Lategan

 
The World of Pieter Latetgan Art. Photo by Pieter Lategan


Benefits of Buying my Oil Paintings and Acrylics.


My oil paintings have a quality of liveliness not found in printed artwork, and they have the potential to increase in value, if not likelihood.


You can pay far less money for an unknown artist, but you can pay more for my paintings because you know me, you know how I work, and you see me around.


You will not buy fake art from me; you will know that I created it.


You help me, Pieter, when you buy my art. That is why it is also more valuable.


You will support me in showcasing my unique talent, and it will help me to gain recognition.
If you buy Acrylic paintings from me



Please visit the Google Slide Show click here Pieter Lategan Gallery - Ek doen Fashion Design ook

Thank you for everyone helping me.

Pieter X (Twitter) Please follow me @pieterlategan_

Pieter X  Please follow me @pieterlategan_

Pieter X  Please follow @pieterlategan_

Pieter X  @pieterlategan_

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Lauren" - Pieter Lategan

 First Publication: 16 September 2024 5:46 PM Model: "Lauren" - Photo by Pieter Lategan I took this photo last night at #raras the...