Tuesday, September 3, 2024

This is the second time that I got a commission assignment

I just finished my second year and had to leave my studies, and I was without work in 1995. There was a lady who asked me to do two black ladies for her. I did it on a canvas, the size was 2m (h) and 1.8m (w). I did that with powder paint because that was the only media I really knew and could afford. If I remember correctly, I asked for the paint, something like R400. That was the last time that I got an assignment to do a work. That painting, I can't really remember who I did it for, I think I must have used a picture and done it from a picture.


On Sunday the 1st of September, a friend of ours and his girlfriend came to visit. They asked me to do a portrait of them, and I liked the lady's feet, and she said I can draw that for her. They also asked for an oil painting, which I am not sure if they really wanted. I am very excited to do the portrait, especially the oil painting. I did a lot of pencil sketches which I kept as part of my recordings.




ZAYN, Taylor Swift - I Don’t Wanna Live Forever (Fifty Shades Darker) - 2016

What is the song about?

"Wanna Live Forever" is about someone who can't live without his lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tasting

Sabrina Carpenter - Taste (Official Video) - August 2024 Sabrina Carpenter - On Purpose (Official Video)