Thursday, March 19, 2020

Pieter Lategan Title: Study 1 Cosetta Bimbi

 


Medium: A4 Paper, Pencil HB

I got this photo from a Fashion Studies Journal on the Internet, and all I know of the woman whom I had drawn is her name. I did a search on the internet and all I could find is a jewelry store connected to her name in Italy and that the photo was taken in 1960.


I think this photo or sketch will bring me to an end of the collection 3 paintings 2. The reason why I called it painting is because I thought to get myself ready to paint in this collection. So I thought after I did a lot of research about the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood that I want to draw. I tried to find photos of the 1960s and use the sixty styles to create in this collection. So this collection will be only pencil sketches

So what do I think about my own work?


The cheek on the right-hand side is too round. The eyes look better than my other work, but I spent a lot of time on the eyes. The hair needs work, but the photo which I will show during this process of creating it you will see what I mean.
This is my study 1 of Young Cosetta Bimbi.
Sources: http://www.fashionstudiesjournal.org/longform/2019/1/12/carlo-casini-we-invented-bell-bottoms

\

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Lauren" - Pieter Lategan

 First Publication: 16 September 2024 5:46 PM Model: "Lauren" - Photo by Pieter Lategan I took this photo last night at #raras the...