Thursday, April 18, 2024

We got the job for Montana High School concert

 

Today was a very good day, except my depression levels were very high. I consider assisted suicide in Switzerland or Canada and am busy working on it. I am thinking of ending my life when I am 60 years old. I feel that I want to pack up and go. I have my problems and am worried if I will have enough money to survive when I am old. I don't think it will be enough.


The possibility that I will grow old alone is very high because I can't see myself in a good relationship soon after Anton and I broke up last year in November. He met someone new and is busy continuing with his life.


We got a big job today, and Anton and I are going to work on it. I hope it is one of many. It is for High School Montana here in Pretoria, South Africa. We struggled to get the job, but eventually we got it.


It is the making of props and costumes for the concert, and while we are working, I will post the progress.






Photo: Pieter Lategan


Photo: Pieter Lategan


Photo: Pieter Lategan


Photo: Pieter Lategan


Photo: Pieter Lategan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylor Swift - Maroon (Official Lyric Video)

"The rope is there and I give up..."