Saturday, April 13, 2024

Montana High School

Today was Saturday. Anton and I spoke this morning till late, and we fell asleep and woke up around 11 o'clock. We discussed what we are going to do for the concert at Montana High School, which they said we no longer have the job for. Anton and I decided that we are going to finish what we were busy with and give that to them, as they suggested. However, we are still trying to get the costumes that were suddenly taken away from us.


 Despite that, we worked hard today. Anton is watching television, and I am doing a little social media. 

I took a few photos of what Anton and I are busy with and will continue tomorrow.















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylor Swift - Maroon (Official Lyric Video)

"The rope is there and I give up..."