Sunday, June 16, 2024

The Church - Father's Day




I went to church today, but I never go. It is not that I do believe, I do think. I always tell people I feel like a child of 7 years old, a God is in Heaven looking down on me and seeing what I am doing.

During the week I walked past this church in a street close by and saw people getting food. It was all black people, and I realized that we were just people. I was thinking of visiting the church on Sunday, which was today, but I was not really sure if I would do that. This morning I was up early, and I did not have coffee anymore, and I had a few rands in my pocket, I thought well in that case I can buy a small tube of coffee which was R3. The church collected a full R1 from me, I recall a poor woman also gave coins to the church. She was old and looked tired.
I was on my way to leave, so the one woman said I must stay for lunch.
Which I did and enjoyed the food so much.
I felt this peace coming over me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Men's Shirt Sold for R500

Product is Designed and Developed by  Pieter Lategan and Anton Visser Thank you my friend Wouter Kirsten for your support.  Please come and ...