Thursday, April 4, 2024

Tonight

I think when you love someone, that love hardly ever goes away. Somewhere deep inside you, it stays and lives, and you will always remember some moments, and some you will forget.
I have been with Anton for two weeks now. I am back in my apartment but I come and visit him. He is a good man whom I will always love, and someday, a long time from now, it may go away, but a little love will remain.


I am very lazy and need to start working on my shirt tomorrow.  What we do here is we sleep late and chat and enjoy each other company.

Anton makes these swimwear gowns. This is what a client ordered in Randburg, Johannesburg.


Photo Anton Visser


Photo Anton Visser



Author: Pieter Lategan
Artist
Fashion Designer / Web Designer / Graphic Artist / Blogger
National Diploma in Entertainment Technology
Subjects: Decor, Costumes, Makeup, and Props


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylor Swift - Maroon (Official Lyric Video)

"The rope is there and I give up..."