Sunday, April 7, 2024

Friday Night at Raras

Anton and I went to a nightclub in Pretoria on Friday night. We had a couple of drinks, I think, a shooter, and enjoyed the evening a lot.

 We already knew a lot of people there, so we are all a small, little family.


This is me and Penny Human



Photo by
 Pieter Lategan

This is me and Lily. She is going next year for a sex change to become a woman. She is a diesel mechanic. She is going to do it in Thailand because it is much cheaper there than in South Africa.

 


 


Author: Pieter Lategan
Artist
Fashion Designer / Web Designer / Graphic Artist / Blogger
National Diploma in Entertainment Technology

Subjects: Decor, Costumes, Makeup, and Props 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylor Swift - Maroon (Official Lyric Video)

"The rope is there and I give up..."