Thursday, October 10, 2024

My First Song Sing by ES - "Kiss" Written and Compose by Pieter Lategan

 



Es - "Kiss" - Written and Compose By Pieter Lategan  (9 October 2024)


The Kiss

If I know all the answers
You question me every day
It doesn't matter anymore
I was us

We built up hope for us
But the foundation was not strong enough
it was broken before it was completed
It was over before it was done building by us

I miss every day what we had between
you and me it was not lasting
It is over now and It is killing me
inside and outside I get older without you

The dream was to die in your arms
you kiss me bye
A kiss that will last
just between the two of us

- Pieter Lategan - 8 October 2024 18:00 PM






No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Picasso's Pastel Sketches as a Creative Journey

Pablo Picasso Pastel Sketches at GGDRASIL • 2024 Toyota Stellenbosch Woordfees ...