Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Pieter Lategan - Title: "Vladimir" - This Painting is in Design and Development (2024)

 <--- Please note: this is a new Painting of Tretchikoff which was well known for his painting of the Chinese Girl or Green Lady.  --->

Artist Pieter Lategan (Kitsch Artist)
Title: Vladimir - 2024
Medium: Oil on Canvas

Update: 12 August 2024



Video by Pieter Lategan 13 August 2024


Notes: 

Our relationship, which is on the rocks, may be the best for both of us. The breakup with a partner was always hard for me. Everything is busy falling apart; I can even write a poem about the feelings and emotions that are bursting inside me.

Sitting alone and trying to figure out what went wrong and why it was unsuccessful after three and a half years. How can someone say to you that you will be mine forever and, after a few years, just drop you and not feel the same? Then I have to accept that it was not real love.

Finding mistakes - The Freedom I now have. for Anton

It is easy to lie or find
wrong inside a broken man
Sometimes it is fair to kill love
but real love is wrong
not okay to write about it
To kill or forget about it.
It is cold, winter now sad, August with winds
Leaves who leave the trees
Nature is true so are feelings of the human
being in love is a privilege.

 It was only you
the care was just for you
it killed the loneliness I feel sadness when you not around
but you kill the sound of silence
made it alive
for you and my love to you

You will live in my thoughts because it was amazing having you with me
You can't say the same to me
will love you till I forget what we had
Leave you alone on the road I once had
Only in a way sad

- Pieter Lategan 2024

Start Date: 10 August 2024
Time: 10:31 AM
Place: Magalieskruin, Pretoria, South Africa






There are only 29 paintings by artist Vladimir Tretchikoff.. - www.wikiart.org



Book of Tretchikoff writtern by:
Vladimir Tretchikoff, 'Tretchikoff' by Howard Timmins



Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You (Live) Wrote it in 1973


Dolly Parton on "I Will Always Love You" | The Big Interview


Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You (Official 4K Video) Vevo


CĂ©line Dion - It's All Coming Back To Me Now (Official Remastered HD Video - 2012



Anna Wintour. Photo Siriusxm

Anna Wintour changed Vogue forever.

Anna Wintour became the editor of the well-known fashion magazine Vogue in 1988, and immediately transformed the cover of the magazine by using Hollywood actresses and celebrities as models for the fashion publication.


 Jani Allan and Debbie Loots (2015) - Photo: Herman Lategan (Author of Hoerkind)

Jani Allan (11 September 1952 – 25 July 2023)

Please note this is my personal opion about Me. Jani Allan

She died of cancer; however, my mother also had cancer. With the grace of God, my mother recovered, but daddy did not due to the freak accident.

Allan was a journalist like my mother, but she was an even bigger media personality.

She became well-known for her articles in the Sunday Times, the weekly newspaper in South Africa. 
The Maverick, a daily newspaper in South Africa, described Allan as "the most influential writer and columnist in the country".

Jani a city girl from Randburg Johannesburg gained media interest with the interview with world known leader of the Afrikaner WeerstandsbewegingMr. Eugene Terre'Blanche (31 January 1941– 3 April 2010) who was a famer in Ventersdorp in South Africa during the Apartheid area and murdered on 3 April 2010. I remember I was in Cape Town with a friend of mine, that morning when I heard it on the news. It was very upsetting because he was beaten up, which was the reason for his death.


Pieter Lategan Notes on the Painting "Vladimir" 2024


Pieter Lategan Photo Selfie (10 August 2024 -- Pretoria South Africa)

I studied to become a decor painter in the theater and film industries. I never had a chance to prove myself in that industry and went straight to design.
While studying art, I learned that we are essentially copiers. We replicate existing artwork for specific scenes. We were instructed to create paintings inspired by the old masters to be used in theater productions. - Pieter Lategan (2024)





No comments:

Post a Comment

"Lauren" - Pieter Lategan

 First Publication: 16 September 2024 5:46 PM Model: "Lauren" - Photo by Pieter Lategan I took this photo last night at #raras the...