Thursday, June 13, 2024

A New Logo

 



A fresh start needs a fresh look and feel. Slowly I moved on with my business and started new adventures.

Begin to sell on Facebook goods.

I am busy with my TEFL certificate and hope to be fineshed before the end of September 2024. 

I started to learn Italian.

I have new ideas for my clothing line and started to advertise on https://www.yaga.co.za/pieterlategan.

Then hopefully start to facilitate as soon as possible. 

It is 1:26 AM this morning. I went to bed around half past eight, and now I am wide awake. I must say I had a few glasses of white semisweet wine, which put me in a state just to eat and go and sleep. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Issey Miyake - Japanese Fashion Designer

  Issey Miyake 1938- 2022 -  Photo: Voque Miyake was born in Hiroshima, Japan. When he was only seven years old, he lost his mother to the a...